Sunday, February 23, 2020

Week 12 (It's been 3 months!)

Note: The thumbs: 👍👎 that you see after each meal pic are the opinions of my 4 children in order oldest to youngest.  Take them with a grain of salt, as they tend to be quite picky.  My husband and I are loving pretty much everything I cook! I'm hoping my kids will learn to like more and more, but for now we have the thumbs!!

Take-Out Indian Food
(Eggplant, Lentils, rice, cauliflower & potato, roti)
👎👍👍👍

Smashed Chickpea Salad
(Oh She Glows) 
 👎👍👍👍

Teriyaki Tofu
 👍👍👍👍

Italian Style Sauteed Veggies With Spiralized Zucchini
(Saute fresh garlic in olive oil, add spiralized zucchini, mushrooms, sliced tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, parsley and sautee for a few minutes.  Add spinach, put on lid and steam for a few minutes)
 👍👍👍👍
Zucchini Being Sprialized!

Souvlalki Skewers
 👍👍👍👍

Marinara Sauce with Blended Split Matpe Beans & Mushrooms
👍👍👍👍


Tacos!
 👍👍👎👎
For some reason my two little ones decided they didn't like tacos today, but the big boys loved them and so did I!
Layered: Veggie crumble (I mixed two store bought products: Cauliflower crumble + Yves Ground Round = tasty and protein packed), roasted cauliflower from above recipe, fresh homemade guacamole, salsa, lettuce
Fast, delicious & filing dinner!




Dragon Fruit Smoothie

👍--👍
(Only the biggest and the smallest tried it, bonus the biggest made it! They loved it).

Birthday Cupcakes
 👍👍👍👍

Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment